Sandra Phlippen is an economist and sociologist and has been head of Group Economics Netherlands of ABN AMRO since 1 June 2018. Sandra is also affiliated with the Erasmus School of Economics as an assistant professor. From September 2016 to March 2018 she was the economics editor at Algemeen Dagblad. Previously, she was editor-in-chief of ESB, the bi-weekly journal of economics and statististics. Sandra also was board member of the Genootschap van Hoofdredacteuren, guest columnist for de Volkskrant, columnist for Z24.nl and board member of the Dutch Royal Economic Society. Sandra is active in the social domain and regular guest in programs such as Buitenhof, Jinek, RTL Late Night and Pauw. Sandra Phlippen graduated from Erasmus University Rotterdam and received her PhD in 2008.
- publication, Macro Weekly - It ain’t over yet: recession fears in the eurozone
- publication, Macro Weekly - Europe takes control over Brexit time-table, but rejects responsibility to decide on its fate
- publication, Macro Weekly - Damaging delay, with green shoots in Eurozone
- publication, Macro Weekly - It’s time to act
- publication, Macro Weekly - Will tailwinds offset headwinds on time?
- publication, Special: Going Green: financial engagement helps, exclusion hurts