Daniel Ender is a Fixed Income Strategist and covers Northern European corporate credits in Consumer Staples and Technology, Media and Telecommunication (TMT). He generates trade ideas for institutional clients. He has previous experience in debt capital markets and private banking, also at ABN AMRO. Daniel holds a Master’s degree in Financial Economics from Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
- publication, Global Daily - Pfizer vaccine on the brink of emergency use authorisation
- publication, The race to a COVID-19 vaccine
- publication, Global Monthly - End of pandemic in sight, but testing times ahead
- publication, Global Daily - Vaccine news strengthens conviction in 2021 recovery
- publication, Global Daily - Eurozone GDP revision + US election update