Anke joined ABN AMRO Group Economics in January 2020. As senior economist in the Emerging Markets & Commodities team she analyses developments and risks in countries in Emerging Europe particularly. The common theme in Anke’s work life is research into country risk and economic research in emerging markets. Previous to joining ABN AMRO, she worked as country (and currency) risk analyst at Triodos Investment Management. Prior to that, she held different positions at ING, doing country risk analysis and research into international trade flows and emerging markets opportunities. Anke holds a master’s degree in Economics from the University of Amsterdam.
- publication, Emerging Europe Outlook 2021 - Moderate recovery, large variation
- publication, EM Outlook - Path to recovery from covid-19 shock will remain bumpy in 2021
- publication, Poland Watch - Strong stimulus helps to contain economic downturn
- publication, Turkey Watch: stimulus at the expense of stability
- publication, EM Watch - EMs and covid-19: Which countries are the most fragile?
- publication, Emerging Europe Outlook 2020 - Diverging paths