- Tomorrow, the DSTA will reopen its 10y benchmark bond for the second time
- The Dutch deal will compete for investor demand as supply in 10y is abundant this week
- After the sale, year-to-date funding will increase to over 60% of the target
- Since the launch, the 10y Dutch bond has outperformed its German counterpart
- The DSTA could sell the bond at a negative yield which would be a new milestone
- The 10y bond looks attractive versus comparable semi core bonds and in asset swap
Euro-Rates-Watch-Dutch-10y-bond-auction-could-be-new-milestone.pdf (250 KB)
DISCLAIMER: This report has not been prepared in accordance with the legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research, and that it is not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead. This report is marketing communication and not investment research and is intended for professional and eligible clients only.